Re: a different ERR_ACCESS_DENIED

From: Bertold Kolics <bertold@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 20:17:09 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

I don't really understand your problem. You can create as many customized
deny messages as you want. You just have to create acls. If any of these
acls cause http_access check to fail, then the corresponding error message
will be displayed.

In this way you can create one acl for time restrictions and an other one
for porn sites. Put these two acls in the http_access checks and set the
appropriate error messages by using deny_info.

Bertold