Patch-3 relative to 2.2.S3, the Phantom Menace

From: Stephen R. van den Berg <srb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 01:20:23 +0200

This patch is relative to squid-2.2.Stable3.
It is an almost complete snapshot of my production server.

It does all the last version does, plus:
- All published memory leak patches.
- Some other semi-fatal patches from Duane's page.
- Even more graceful shutdown code.
- Some loose ends in the last patch.
- Support for javascript-closeme.html redirector support.
- The cuciwhirl v1.6 includes samples for the tiny.gif and
  closeme.html files.
- Cuciwhirl 1.6 includes support to auto-close popupwindows.

I'll repeat some of the more critical instructions:
* The content of the swap is compatible.
* The content of the swaplog files is *not* compatible (the format
  can be converted from and to the old by the provided conv.c file).
* I.e. without prior conversion, the swaplogfile needs to be emptied first.
* The redirector code as supplied here differs from the standard 2.2S3
  format in two ways:
  - Every line sent to the redirector is terminated with a double newline
    (this allows for speedier parsing).
  - The order of the arguments has been rearranged (in order to speed up
    the decision process).

The patch can be found as:
ftp://ftp.cuci.nl/pub/squid/dif.2.2.S3-BuGless3.gz

The conversion program for the swaplog file:
ftp://ftp.cuci.nl/pub/squid/conv.c

The newer version of cuciwhirl:
ftp://ftp.cuci.nl/pub/squid/cuciwhirl-1.6.tar.gz

--
Sincerely,                                                          srb@cuci.nl
           Stephen R. van den Berg (AKA BuGless).