Squid 2.2.S3 ssl errors

From: Alessandro Bruciamonti <abruciamonti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 10:55:12 +0200

Hello all!

I'm running Squid 2.2.S3 on a RedHat 5.2 (o.s. has all
recommended "updates", squid is "out of the box" recompiled
from sources from primary Squid site).

Squid runs from user "squid", group "squid" by RunCache and
configuration is standard: bare squid.conf.default, with
authentication and some url_regex added to allow access to
some sites without authentication.

When users access an https (ssl) site, I see the following
lines in cache.log - approx. 3000 log lines (!) for a single
https site access, logged in 4 / 5 seconds: