Re: Net content filtering

From: Thomas Tognolo <tognolo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 18:42:27 +0200

For this use i had use a simple trick ......

you must adding this lines into squid.conf after acl all src
0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl sblocca url_regex "/usr/local/squid/etc/sblocca"
acl blocca url_regex "/usr/local/squid/etc/blocca"

and
http_access allow manager localhosthttp_access deny manager
http_access deny !Safe_portshttp_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
http_access allow sblocca
http_access deny blocca
http_access allow all

and two file blocca=block sblocca=unblock
i use blocca for list of word in url to block , and i use sblocca for list
of site block wrong
and example my blocca files is:
"""
bluesatin
orgie
transe
penetra
sesso
casalegno
marcuzzi
prostitute
love
gammae
jessicarizzo
gogovideo
ultimatestud
surbians
babylon
blood
truly18
cyberpimps
sabrinaferilli
schoolgirl
gossips
webyoung
hitbox
www.whitehouse.com
asian
capezzoli
tette
vibratori
sadoma
puttane
luckyfel
freepic
.sxfx.
adsuite
adult
akamaitech
amateur
anglefire
astalavista
babes
beate-uhse
bharath
bi-curioustv.com
bizlin
bodyelectric
book-mark
carnal
carolcox
cazzo
cheri
cherry-pie
clubbeaver
condomproje
crack
cumshots
cunt
cyberspice
cybervixen
delight
depylata
desire
dick
doodie.com
erotic
pamelaa
cumcove
streep
erotix
exclusive
explicit.net
extreme
fetish
figa
fuck
fun.nl
gay
getmewet
gifs.com
girl
goaskalice
greyhawks
hack
hard-
hardcor
hcabaret
heavyhangers
highsociety
hotboy
hustler
icq
inculate
insidetheweb
intergal
kathryn
kinky
ladies
lairofluxlucre
leccate
lek.no
lesbo
linkcards
lolita
mangapala
milkyhouse
mirabilis
morefith
nastyhabits
naughty
nervem
netnexus
nude
nuked
obsession
orgy
over18
over21
pamela
pantless
peepshow
penthouse
pentium2.com
persiankitty
pinupmall
pixxxcity
playb
playm
pompini
porn
pussy
quake
rated-x
redeyes
russiankiss
sex
shavedsluts
sizzle
skinmag
sluts
smeggy
smutland
snatche
sordid
strip-a-gram
sugarandspice
teen
thehotzone
troie
trojan
uha1.com
voulezvous
warez
whatisthematrix.com
wheeloffortune
whore
www.big-titts
www.biz
www.hotinterr
www.hwj.net
www.mike-x.com
manhole
bellezze
russian-x
selen
uas.org
www.ygal.com
xchina.com
xpics
xxx
ynotnetwork.com
zero-de-conduite
~svr2nn/dplus
"""
and my sblocca is :
""
msn.com
www.inea.it
www.mi.camcom.it
""
because this site have a file with xxx or other word that isn't porn, but
match...
very important "http_access allow sblocca" don't be after http_access deny
blocca

for other notice tognolo@mail.asso.artigiani.vi.it