tcp_miss with linux-client but not with win32

From: Dennis Sjogren <dempa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 00:30:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hello!

I've been searching the FAQ for this and I can't seem to find it. As
usual, my apologies if it really is there. :)

I have a home "network" consisting of a linux-server (ip-masq and squid
running), a linux client, a Sun Sparc client and a Win98 client. All the
clients use the server as http proxy.

When I browse some random www-page from the win98-client, the data gets
cached ok. When I visit that page again, it's fetched from squid. When I
try to access the same page from the linux-clint (2.2.10,glibc,navigator
4.6) I only get TCP_MISS/200.

I feel I should attach some log output, but to be honest, I don't know
where to begin with this. Any help appreciated!

TIA! /dempa

PS. I'm using Squid 2.2.S4 ...

--
Dennis "Dempa" Sjogren - dempa@du.se - http://www.du.se/~dempa/
Unix & Network Services, Dalarna University College, Sweden