Using wwwgrab.proxy with squid 2.1

From: Chris Heerschap <Heerschap@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 17:31:10 -0400

Hi-

I'm trying to get wwwgrab.proxy
(http://www.cae.wisc.edu/~ballard/projects/wwwgrab.html) to work with
our proxy server running Squid 2.1, but it's not working. The error
that I get seems to indicate that the wwwgrab.proxy script isn't
passing the URL:

        http://integra.vtec.net/geeser/proxy_errors.html

Yes, before you ask, wget does work with Squid, but I was hoping to
get wwwgrab.proxy working as well. Currently, wwwgrab.proxy works
with a Microsoft proxy server with no problems.

I'm curious if anyone has any experience with wwwgrab.proxy in
conjunction with Squid or might have some suggestions.

cmh

--
Chris Heerschap - UNIX Systems Mutilator/Postmaster
     mailto:Heerschap@eng.kns.com