Issue with Squid 2.2 & IP Filter (fwd)

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 10:31:04 -0600

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 17:33:48 +1000 (EST)
From: Darren Reed <avalon@coombs.anu.edu.au>
To: squid@ircache.net
Subject: Issue with Squid 2.2 & IP Filter

Hi,
   I was checking out the squid2.2 web pages and noticed someone had
reported a problem compiling IP Filter (which I'm responsible for) on
Solaris7/x86. The next releae of IP Filter (3.2.11) will resolve this
problem and whilst current beta's are available, they're not guaranteed
to be stable. For those running Solaris7-SPARC on Ultra's with a 64bit
kernel and in 64bit mode, they either need to install a pre-packaged
64bit version of IP Filter or use Sun's SUNWspro C 5.0 compiler, again
with the above mentioned version. Please feel free to pass this info.
on as required.

Cheers,
Darren