Re: problems rotating logs

From: Lukman Wiryahadi Kusuma <lukman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 10:03:50 +0800

Dear All,

Sorry if the question here is very basic things :

Would you like to explain to me :
1. What is the effect if Rotating Log fails?
2. What is the purpose of Transparent Proxy?
3. My Caldera Linux has a bug 'in.identd' that always take a lot of
resources...I have to kill it once a day...Is there someone solve this
problem? Where can I get the patch?

Thanks

Lukman