Re: --enable-ipf-transparent

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 18:25:10 +0300

well I am using FreeBSD though the configure script is not able to find
ip filter files by itself on FreeBSD and I have to change some stuff in the
configure script everytime I download a new squid.
I think the places of ip filter files are different on different operating systems
(first the ip filter must be installed if you do not have it on your system though)

Evren