accessing squid stats.

From: Chris Singer <csinger@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:48:22 -0700

Hi list,

I'm having trouble getting access to squid stats. I don't want to use the
setup the cache manager because hopefully I won't have to query the cache to
often. I would like to use the client program that comes with Squid. As
you can see from the output below, I can't seem to even get a list of the
objects. Could anyone tell me why my request isn't being accepted? Am I
not using the program correctly? I really want to see how often I'm
getting hits on the cache.

[csinger@bigwhite csinger]$ client mgr:menu
HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
Server: Squid/2.2.DEVEL3