Squid maybe crashing a machine

From: Paul watson <watsop@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:57:28 +0100

Config: Sun LX 64MB Solaris 2.6 Squid latest Stable (2.2?)

This might or might not be a Squid problem. Squid performance is not a problem, it doesn't need to be fast or anything, it's really there for IPNAT. Anyway since putting Samba on the box the box locks solid every few days, no error messages, off the network, keyboard gone, everything locked. My gut feel is this not a Squid problem, but I'm trying to eliminate the possible causes.

So the real question has anybody seen a Sun box locking solid and traced the problem back to Squid

TIA

Paul Watson
WF Software Ltd
Tel +44 1436 674729