[RE: Question about ACL and performances]

From: Phil Crooker <pcrooker@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 11:29:35 +0930

attached mail follows:

I can't answer the question directly (I was using 1.120 and this had a limit with the number of items in an acl), _but_ you could try squidGuard. This is an
extension to squid that allows quite detailed access controls and seems quick. the address is

http://info.ost.eltele.no/freeware/squidGuard/

This takes a fair bit of configuration (and for me, learning) to get it right, but it works very well.

Regards