Virusscanning for Win* clients in Squid ?

From: Richard Allen <ra@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 00:03:19 +0000

I was wondering if it is doable to get Squid to pipe certain filetypes
through a virusscanner, such as McaFee for unix.

I know that very few, if any viruses exist for U*ix, but still I have
many Win* clients on my cache it would be nice to protect them in
any way I can. (Yes, I try to get them not to use Win*) ;)

Regards, and Thanks in Advance.

PS: Totally off topic... If anyone has experience with the same for
sendmail, I'd also be very interested in their methods :)

--
Rikki.         --  HP Technical Support, RHCE.
Bell Labs Unix --  Reach out and grep someone.