overnight cache refresh

From: Harf Zatschler <hz3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:09:15 +0100

Hiya,
now that Janet is about to start charging UK universities for US-traffic,
we are considering to refresh at least part of our cache between 1am and
6am when access will remain free.
Is there any direct way to find out which object is in which bucket
without looking for SWAPOUT/RELEASE pairs in the store log? Any
information on either squid version (we are currently upgrading from 1.1
to 2.2STABLE3) would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Harf Zatschler

--
Harf Zatschler - Maths 3