ACL and proxy_auth questions

From: <daniel.sjosvard@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 19:50:58 +0100

Hello folks!

Running Squid 2.2.STABLE4
Had or should I say still has some minor problems with the
proxy_auth acl. Most of them are solved trial and error, reading
faq and some mail exchange (thanx Duane)

Since almost every source of information is different from another
regarding proxy_auth I must make this question.

To get this to run I had to wipe out all 'default' (some mods were made)
acl settings and enter this:

acl all proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow all
http_access deny all

I didnt get this one to work:

acl password proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl all src 192.168.10.0/255.255.255.0

http_access allow password
http_access allow all
http_access deny all

I think I've got blind trying to solve this.
Cant see whats wrong.

Thanx in advance
Daniel L Sjövärd