Re: Web Pages

From: Joel Taqueban <jtaqueba@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 19:54:00 +0800

Thanks Henrik. I found that the pages have been stored in the cache.

I have a question though, I'm a little confused on the access.log though.
Please find below lines.
The first line tells the object was not in the cache. The second line however
tells the object was in the cache but is old. Then again on the next lines it
says it can't find the object in the cache. Why did the proxy tell that it can't
find the the proxy at first and then later on say it's there? Or is my
analysis wrong?

Sun Jul 25 09:22:19 1999 199.40.241.136 TCP_MISS/200 DIRECT/www.cnn.com
Sun Jul 25 09:22:20 1999 199.40.241.136 TCP_REFRESH_HIT/304 DIRECT/www.cnn.com
Sun Jul 25 09:22:20 1999 199.40.241.136 TCP_REFRESH_HIT/304 DIRECT/www.cnn.com