Re: IP-Filter header files in FreeBSD

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 00:04:53 +0300

Hello,

you should open the configure script with an text editor and go to line
2204,2205 and 2206 there are these things
        ip_compat.h \
        ip_fil.h \
        ip_nat.h \
since in freebsd the ip filter files are in netinet directory
you should change them to
        netinet/ip_compat.h \
        netinet/ip_fil.h \
        netinet/ip_nat.h \
and everyting will go fine, maybe you may need to issue a make distclean
command before starting configure again.

also you should recompile the kernel with ipfilter option,
options IPFILTER #kernel ipfilter support

Evren