Netscape roaming profiles

From: Gonzalo G. Agullo <agullo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 14:35:05 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have apache 1.3.6 as our webserver with lots of extras, including a
module to serve roaming profiles for Communicator browsers.

If users directly contact apache to get/send profile updates, everything
works fine, but when connecting thru squid, the proxy reports unsupported
methods MOVE and DELETE (ok, these are http extensions used by Netscape's
roaming service).

How could I get those http requests forwarded to the end web
server? Forwarding without caching or whatever is everything I need to
keep roaming services up, but I cannot if squid refuses those requests as
invalid/unsupported.

Help please!
Regards,

Gonzalo Agulló