Re: Squid2.3DEVEL2

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 10:06:41 -0600 (MDT)

Yes, squid-users should not be used to discuss DEVEL problems. Please
send your bug reports to squid-bugs. Squid developers can use squid-dev
list. AFAIK, this policy is documented on Squid Web site.

If you are having problems with DEVEL version that you cannot resolve on
your own, consider waiting for a stable release.

Alex.