please help, squid cache does not grow more than 4% of disk size

From: Aydin Ada <aydin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 02:45:48 +1000

please help me with this problem, squid is not running properly it is only using 4% of the harddrive which is 4GB, I dont know what I did wrong. Any help appreciated, please help. I have installed squid which came with red hat 5.2 on intel based computer and been waching it for more than a week but it stops there and is useless like this, I want to know how to make it use the whole drive.

if anyone anywhere can help me I will call you anytime if you give me your number and permision.

Thanks for any help

aydin