Squeezer 0.22.

From: Maciej Kozinski <Maciej.Kozinski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 13:12:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

this is announcement of new maintenance version of squeezer squid statistics
analyzer script.
 Following your suggestions I have added command line options for running it
from crontab, shell script or directly from shell. You can now specify
alternate locations of logfiles and config file. This is still not possible
while running squeezer as CGI script - you have to edit some variables if you
have squid files located not in squid default path (/usr/local/squid).
 The major improvement is performance - squeezer now runs about three times
faster than in first public version available. It now processes over 1000
lines per second on my SparcStation 20MP running Solaris 7.

The files are available at:

 http://www.uck.uni.torun.pl/~maciek/w3cache/ - home page for Squeezer
 http://www.uck.uni.torun.pl/~maciek/w3cache/squeezer.tar.gz - current stable
 http://www.uck.uni.torun.pl/~maciek/w3cache/squeezer-devel.tar.gz -
     development version

Regards,
Maciej

--
           Maciej Kozinski         http://www.uck.uni.torun.pl/~maciek/
	   Remember: Un*x _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about