About setting IP preferences

From: nilotpal <nilotpal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 1999 15:28:24 +0530

Hi!,
        I access the net through IP masquerading in my company through one central linux server. The squid configuration file is also set such that the http, ftp etc, proxy settings have been set manually. The IP specification in the browser has been set to the local IP address of the linux server and the port as 3128.
        However, Could you please tell me where do I set-up the preference list for IP addresses? I mean, I would want the requests from a few IP address to be catered first rather than queing the whole set.
        I have read the FAQ, however, I cudn't find the answer to this.
I tried to do the same through access control (acl) and specified the IP address, however, instead of setting up the preference, all i could do is give access to the specified IP's and bloacked it for the rest.

Please help.
Neel.