Setting up IP preferences

From: nilotpal <nilotpal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 14:58:30 +0530

Hi!,
        Could anyone please help me setting up IP preferences in the squid before forwarding a request.
I mean, I access the net through IP masquerading enabled from a linux server which is conneced to a modem. The squid configuration enables faster access and also helps me to specify the proxy IP (local IP of the router) and port no. (3128) in the proxy settings of the browser rather than setting up the DNS and gateway (in this case, the access is slower).

        I would like to know how I can give preferences to requests coming from a specific IP address(in the LAN) to be forwarded first.

help begged and suggestions wud be prayed,
Neel.