Browsing the cache

From: David Diaz i Torrico <ddiaz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:17:45 +0200

Hi,

I have a proxy running on a linux, just to share the internet access with
the localnet, this proxy is not connected all the 24h a day and I would
like to know, how users can browse around the web pages in the cache
without having to be on-line, the files usually are on cache, since most
part of pages visited are always the same.

I would also know how to browse around the cache, I watched the FAQ, and
the archives and saw ppl asking for the same but I didn't see any reference
to any program or method to do that.

Should I programm something to adjust to my needs or there is something
similar already done?

Thanks,
-
apa, siau!