Squid 2.2S4 and streaming video/audio

From: Levo Mikko <mikko.levo@dont-contact.us>
Date: 18 Aug 1999 10:01:00 +0300

I upgraded both software and hardware to my Squid proxy. Formerly I had Squid 2.1.Patch2. Now I have have 2.2.Stable4. After upgrading I noticed that clients in my network lost their capability to play streaming audio/video (with Microsoft Media Player). Everything else is working great. Is there any other solution than returning back to old one?

Mikko Levo
VES Virtual Enterprise Systems Oy, Finland