RE: ACL with time limts

From: nilotpal <nilotpal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 13:30:42 +0530

hi! Duane,
        that was great...please also tell me how to use ACL's to give IP preferences. I mean, I don't want to block access for any users...but I'd like to set-up the preference list such that any request from a specific IP wud be catered first...making it the fastest.
Could u please gimme an example too?

suppose X (IP address) has to have first preference and Y(IP address) has to be the next.
At any time,
When a request from X comes it has to be catered first.
When a request from Y comes it has to be catered first when there r no requests from X.

Please help,
Neel.