[Announce] Quick guide for improving squid performance.

From: Maciej Kozinski <Maciej.Kozinski@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 12:18:50 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I have gathered some experiences, observations and ideas in very short guide
for improving squid's performance. It is available at:

   http://www.uck.uni.torun.pl/~maciek/w3cache/perf.html

 Please, remember that it is still under heavy construction - some of the
issues like dealing with refresh patterns and choosing the hierarchy will be
included soon.
 Send your comments, opinions, ideas directly to me.

Maciej

--
           Maciej Kozinski         http://www.uck.uni.torun.pl/~maciek/
	   Remember: Un*x _IS_ user friendly... It's just selective about