Squid logs utility

From: Brooks Martin <MBrooks@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 08:27:49 +0100

                     TAYLOR JOYNSON GARRETT
Carmelite 50 Victoria Embankment Blackfriars London EC4Y 0DX
Telephone +44 (0) 171 353 1234 Facsimile +44 (0) 171 936 2666
                  World Wide Web: www.tjg.co.uk

This e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read,
copied and used only by the addressee. If you have received it in
            error, please contact us immediately.
Wow! Thanks for the mail flood guys :)

As so many of you requested it, please find attached the reporting script in
question. The script comes in two parts - the first is the main processing
script, the second part is a small CGI that runs on a convenient IIS server
on your Intranet to convert Squid usernames to real names from the NT domain
controller. This is, of course, assuming you are using SMB authentication
for your Squid.

*PLEASE NOTE* I /cannot/ provide any kind of official support for this
script. You use it entirely at your own risk. Please feel free to e-mail
with any questions but I may or may not be able to help you.

Martin.

Customer: "I'm in 386 enchanted mode."

 <<SquidLogs.pl>> <<cgi.plx>>