Squid functionality

From: Lorenzo Cavassa <Lorenzo.Cavassa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 10:36:28 +0000

Hi all,

We have the following problem:

we need that every time a user start the browser (Netscape or IE), only
setting a Squid proxy, we want force the browser to show a specified URL
(independent from the Home page use setting).
The problem is that the URL must be displayed just once time at the browser
start and then we want allow normal surfing.

We don't have any control on the user setting.

How can I obtain this using squid?
Are there any patches or something else?

Thank you!

Lorenzo