RE: PURGE in httpd-accel mode

From: Graham Miller <graham@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 16:46:03 -0700

I have these two lines in my squid.conf. (As open as possible for testing
purposes...

acl PURGE method purge
http_access allow purge

As I mentioned, the purges work fine when I have these:

#httpd_accel_host localhost
#httpd_accel_port 80

But when I remove the #'s, I start getting 403's...

later,
graham