Squid and MSProxy

From: Fathi Ben Nasr <fathi.engineer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 14:03:22 +0100

Hello,

    Is there any way to make Squid get pages from an MSProxy parent that uses
ntlm authentication.
I have a squid 2.2STABLE4 on a RH5.2 and people at my company are using
msproxy2.? as a transparent proxy and requiring authentication to go out to
the Internet.
Can I use a win9x box as a gateway and make it send authentication to the
msproxy on behalf of squid ?
I can install msproxy client on this machine and connect as a vavlid user on
the nt msproxy machine.

Did someone have any idea about Squid vs. msproxy performance ?

Thank You.

Fathi Ben Nasr