Where does Squid read it's time from!

From: Simon Bryan <sbryan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:35:33 +1000

Hi,
Can someone tell me what SQUID uses to find out the time? I am having
trouble getting it to accept the localtime. I am running Mandrake6.0 and
Squid 2.2 STABLE4. I have time based acl's that are currently stuffed up.
Does it read the time from the CMOS or from the system time that includes
the adjustment for the local time zone (not sure of the correct term)?
Is there a config item?
I have checked the FAQ and everything else I can find.

Cheers,

--
Simon Bryan                    sbryan@olmc.nsw.edu.au
Information Technology Manager sbryan@mpx.com.au