Re: limit file size

From: Melissa McDowell <melissa@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 18:28:21 -0400 (EDT)

I believe you can set a Max object size using

maximum_object_size 4096 KB (that would be for 4 megs...)

I think this limits the size of an object brought into the cache.

You should also be able to tell it not to cache anything with mp3 in the
url - using no_cache - that would immediately remove anything matching the
criteria from the cache.

On Tue, 7 Sep 1999, Milos Prudek
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can I limit file size downloaded? I use squid as transparent proxy and I
> need to prevent huge downloads of MP3 et cetera.
>
> --
> Milos Prudek

Melissa McDowell
Network Operations SkyCache, Inc.