Re: IOWAIT Probs.

From: <mbailey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:42:48 -0400 (EDT)

Did you re-compile your binaries? They changed the network code from 2.51
to 2.7. Infact unless it was compiled on 2.6 you might run into really
strange problems as well. Ran into this problem already..

Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com