Chaining squid proxy

From: Amir Hussain Qureshi <amir@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 17:22:27 +0500

Dear Sir / Madam
I m network Engineer in an ISP here in Lahore (Pakistan). I m facing
a problem regarding squid proxy. I am asked to configure squid proxy
on Red Hat Linux 6.
The proxy is working fine, but the problem is that i want to chain it
with other proxy that is Winproxy. I have gone through all the helping
stuff and other related documents but i m unable to find any way to
chain it with winproxy or some other proxy. So please help me out this
situation.
I m looking forward for ur immediate reply.
Please if "squid-faq@ircache.net" is not the concerned address for
support then please forward this mail to the right person at
Squid-support.

I will be grateful to u

Regards

Amir Hussain Qureshi