Delay Pools settings

From: Vittorio Giannini <vgiannini@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 16:40:11 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,
we are trying to use delay pools in order to slow down all connections
that match a list of destination URLs. We are using squid-2.2.STABLE4.
We have added the following line in squid.conf:

acl our_acl dstdom_regex "/local/cache/squid/etc/our_acl"

delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 2
delay_access 1 allow our_acl
delay_access 1 deny all

# Very slow connection
delay_parameters 1 600/600 150/150

The /local/cache/squid/etc/our_acl is in the form:

^xxx.yyy.zzz
^www.site.com

Is this correct? It seems that the delay pool does not work because the
connections to the URLs in the file our_acl seem to be fast.

Are we doing something wrong?
Is there a way to get a logging for delay pools that show only
positive matches in our_acl? The debug level facility
of squid is too verbose.

Thanks, Vittorio
gvittori@fub.it