Configuration with a FW

From: Glot Jean-Christophe <JC.Glot@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:23:14 +0200

Hello,

I'm a newbie with Squid. So after reading FAQ and users guide, I don't find
what seems to be a basic configuration for me :

I've a FW (Checkpoint FW-1, no proxy) connected to Internet, and I want that
the workstations on the Lan communicate with a proxy. So I put Squid on the
Lan and I configure browsers with Squid IP address.
But I don't know how to configure Squid to be "connected" to the FW.

What are the parameters ?

Thanks for your help,

Jean-Christophe GLOT