Fatal config error

From: Pentium <pentium@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 13:41:13 +0100

FATAL : unknown cache_dir type '/squidcache'

Looking into code it appears that program cannot recognise /squidcache
as an ufs directory. We newfs'd an ufs partition on a new 2gb disk and
/squidcache is its mountpoint.

Thanks for the postings and the very! speedy patch. We confirm that you
need a 'type' in front of the directory and that this is ufs in our
case. The patch resolves the problem straight away and squid is now
running so we will go on to try using it as a cache.
stuart mckenzie

--
Pentium