Re: Squid 2.3/WCCP/Sun Solaris

From: <mbailey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 11:30:59 -0400 (EDT)

Your missing GRE for the kernel of your solaris machines.. I have an
almost functional GRE for Solaris 7 Sparc and will once it works correctly
port that to Solaris 7 intel.

But right now I know for a fact that is works well under FreeBSD and I am
sure it works under Linux (though I don't like linux)

That is the best information I have at this point in time..

Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com