Re: FAQ has wrong description....

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 21:53:48 +0200

"Number of TCP connections" is in Squid 2 "Number of HTTP request
received".

Note that this measure is only an indication that ther MAY be memory
shortage. If it gives high values then you need to use OS dependen
measure tools (vmstat, iostat, sar or whatever is available on your
platform) to tell for sure that there is, and how servere it is.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid hacker