Re: [UNIXS] Proy servers (fwd)

From: Spidaman The Defenestrator <spidaman@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 07:47:50 -0700 (PDT)

Editors often dictate what products should be included in a review; I
wouldn't conclude that a product's absense is indicative of anything other
than the editor's illiteracy.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

--
Salon Internet 				http://www.salon.com/
  HTTP mechanic, Perl diver, Mebwaster, Some of the above