Access control configuration prevents access to port 81.

From: Hogben, Ian <Ian.Hogben@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 15:25:47 +0800

Hello, all:

I have this problem when trying to access a web document that is not on port
81. As far as I knew, squid doesn't need any special set-up to let users
browse to different ports... Does anyone know what I should be looking for
to fix this one...?

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.servername.com:81/
The following error was encountered:
Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at
this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is
incorrect.

Ian Hogben
Computer Services Officer - NGHS
mailto:Ian.Hogben@health.wa.gov.au
Woe to him whose good name means more to him than goodness.
     -Herman Melville