Re: How to work without Internet connection

From: Jeffrey Borg <jeffrey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 08:25:22 +1000 (EST)

The other ask of this was to browse the cache which you can do in wwwoffle
it has a nice web interface to the whole thing including
wwwoffle -online and wwwoffle -offline switches which can change it's mode

also if you really want to use the offline mode in squid after all this
then you will want to tell squid to cache everything! including cgi
scripts output as well.