Re: squid-users-digest Digest V99 #387

From: Bernie Case <berniec@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:24:37 -0700 (PDT)

By any chance, does MS Outlook Web Access Server work with Squid-compliant
proxies or any proxies for that matter? I can get a password prompt
without going through a proxy, but when I do go through a proxy I get
nothing but a blank page. MS has some documentation on this, but it's
rather incomplete and I'm wondering if anybody on this list has ever dealt
with this problem or might have any suggestions.

Thanks,
Bernie

Bernie Case BernieC.com
berniec@berniec.com Pretty good looking South Park Episodes
ICQ - By Request Get 'em at http://SouthPark.BernieC.com/

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!], 'Pray, Mr.
Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers
come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas
that could provoke such a question."
-- Charles Babbage