prefetch of URL's??

From: <Tony_Melia@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 05:56:03 -0500

Hi,
        I am new to squid, I normally use MS proxy server. I want to get
squid to prefetch URL's within the page I am looking at. I think this is
called prefetch and is something MS proxy does easily. I checked the squid
FAQ and the only prefetch referred to seems to be more preloading of
predetermined URL's or domains.

For example - If I search www.yahoo.com for "squid" it will return a list of
URLs that contain the word. While I am still reading the search results
page, I want squid to be preloading those URL's in anticipation of me
requesting them.

How do I set this up?

Tony.