Re: Fortune 500 Squid Users

From: Jim Richey <jrichey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 13:19:47 -0400

Thanks to all that have repied so far. The CERN proxy came packaged with
our firewall (Secure Computing's Sidewinder). While the firewall product
works very well, the proxy server's performance is starting to become a
problem with over 4000 users. I'll definitely check out caching.com.
Thanks for the info.

--
Jim Richey
jrichey@highmark.com