RE: migrating from NT -> squid.

From: Eric Surbey <esurbey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:14:49 -0600

we have direct internet access. I am a huge fan of linux (although I need a
lot of practice at it...). I have been looking at ways to relieve some
stress from our network and I think Linux is perfect for the job. My first
endeavor is to replace MS Proxy 2.0 with Squid. From what I gather from this
support group it's the 'thing' to do. Also, it's great that there is support
like this out there.

Eric Surbey
Sterne Stackhouse Inc.
www.sternestackhouse.com