SV: graphs just go up and up.

From: Dan Larsson <dl@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 08:46:56 +0200

All the graphs. The funny thing is that they're supposed to be set as gauge values in the mrtg-squid.cfg.
But when I do, they staircase themselves right up to the MaxBytes value. Hoewever I don't know about the
CPU time/usage graphs since I don't seem to get any readout from those OIDs but zeroes.
I've temporarily solved this problem by removing the gauge option from the config file.