Re: Connection Lifetime Expired for Transparent Proxy

From: <mbailey@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:37:55 -0400 (EDT)

Kewl!.... Someone with the exact same problem.. However we have only found
three websites that we get this message on www.ingrammicro.com/reseller
and www.lexus-nexus.com/something and another site served over a modem..

However if the proxy settings are hard coded everything works JUST fine..

--Matt

Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com