re: Cookie problems

From: Simon Greaves <Simon.Greaves@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:19:02 +1200

I too am having problems with sites using cookies and authentication.
The site states it is free for 'information workers' which kind of
sounds like squid developers to me... anyway, you should be able to
register from the following URL:

        http://www.thenutshell.co.uk/content/free/logon.html

Symptoms are as described by "Ice World" in digest V99 #389, site works
fine from a direct connection but fails complaining about missing or
expired cookies when via squid. Also, the pages are being cached. Remote
server is M$ IIS I think...

I'd be really grateful for any help on this, thanks,

Simon

--
Simon Greaves				voice: (+679) 212114
Computer Centre				fax:   (+679) 304089